Thursday, January 29, 2015

Chelsea turns 18

Eighteen, for men is just a point in life where we can brag "hey I'm eighteen I can do this and that", but for women it is a mile stone where they can be officially called ladies. 

So much for the intro (as if it was that long haha XD). This is my second time to cover a debut from start to end. Before the debut I was so worried that my camera D5100 would not focus properly as it did to my previous shoots where many great moments thrown to trash. I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this thing. I twisted a bolt inside the body near the sensor with the mirror raised as instructed by the Youtube video I saw regarding how to fix D5100 focus malfunction. And it worked like magic cause it was so fast in focusing the subject, not that razor sharp though because the lens I use(35mm 1.8g) doesn't take sharp images at its lowest aperture. Here's some of the photos...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts