Sunday, November 9, 2014

Bern + Junell

It's really been a long time since my last post. Never had enough time to do some posting since semester break was full of activities. 

This is actually my second time to shoot a wedding but the first time to shoot it in full coverage, from the smallest detail to the biggest. All the ideas gathered from consistent viewing of wedding photographs taken by professional photographs, the drooling of those awesome shots, and the passion that keeps on bursting to become one of the best and be the best paid off. I know this is not the best you've ever seen but this is a good start. Yes it's bias for me to be the judge of this but I'm really happy of the results..... see for your self. And by the way good and bad comments are appreciated. 

*note I am not the main photographer for this wedding but the photos below are taken by me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts