Monday, August 4, 2014

Walking under the sun

Just this Saturday me and my friends decided to do a photo walk. Actually it was I who initiated the plan because one of us has great experience on this field .So he led us to the streets and taught us the basic rules in street photography. The activity started at Mcdo colon then to the alleys of Usjr main, then inside Carbon market and  to Ermita and then last stop is the Basilica Minore Del Sto NiƱo de Cebu Pilgrim Center. It was really an awesome experience for me since I am really scared to go walk in the street with my camera. Took only few photos because I talked allot during the walk HAHAHAHAHA 
so here's my team(except those two kids in the middle) these guys are a natural in photography. They are very humble even if they can produce outstanding photos. I teach them they teach me, that's how we role. We make a good team actually.
 -p.s We're not just a team, we're a FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts