Thursday, June 26, 2014

Zhac turns 2

Last Wednesday was the birthday of the son of my mom's cousin haha. It was raining so hard outside that it's really hard to get a cab or would take a long time if you ride a jitney. My last subject on that day would end around 4:30 and i need to go to my Lola's house after, which is around 5 or 10 km away from my school, so that we could go to the party together. Usually it 
would only take 10-15 mins but it took me an hour or so . When we arrived at the venue of the party we were kinda late and I thought that they were already praying for the food but luckily it was just the opening prayer wooooo haha. kids were jumping and rolling and jumping and rolling and still jumping and rolling in the area hahaha. nuff said.. let's watch the photos instead 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts